Pillsbury Parmesan Garlic Breadsticks
1.0
  • I generally really enjoy Pillsbury products whether it be the biscuits, deserts, or pastries, but I was really disappointed with the Parmesan Garlic Breadsticks
  • I was looking forward to having some hot breadsticks that were exploding with rich garlic and Parmesan flavor, but that is not what I got unfortunately
  • I found these breadsticks to be pretty plain, for the most part

• by GenesisOne

I generally really enjoy Pillsbury products whether it be the biscuits, deserts, or pastries, but I was really disappointed with the Parmesan Garlic Breadsticks. I was looking forward to having some hot breadsticks that were exploding with rich garlic and Parmesan flavor, but that is not what I got unfortunately.

I

found these breadsticks to be pretty plain, for the most part.

It was almost like eating unflavored bread.

The breadsticks were nice and long and they did look like they had garlic on them, but appearances and tastes are two entirely different things! They also tasted a bit on the hard ...

• side.

I did cook them according to the directions on the back of the box, but they still came out a bid hard and tough.

There wasn’t even a pleasant aroma when these were cooking like with other Pillsbury biscuit products.

I won’t buy these again because there are other better,

more flavorful, and soft biscuit and breadsticks that can be purchased, and that’s exactly what I plan on doing.

Pillsbury really missed the mark this time around, but maybe it’s just me.

Other people might enjoy these breadsticks and a person won’t know until he or she tries a breadstick for himself or herself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272901583020831/k2311a0129/1.29.09