Campbell’s: Chicken & Stars Soup At Hand
  • It's not as good as the regular canned soup that offers decent sized noodles and chicken as well as a few vegetables like carrots, but again, it's good enough in my opinion
  • I would recommend a person try one container of this to see if they are satisfied with the flavor of the soup, and if he or she is, keep a few in the house for times when time is just too short for a proper lunch

• by GenesisOne

Campbell’s: Chicken & Stars Soup At Hand is a decent soup that I turn to when I’m in a hurry and lack time to sit down and have something for lunch. I really like the idea of a soup in a container that does not require a bowl and I can drink as I’m walking, doing something, or stopped at a light/stop sign.

It’s filling,

it’s easy, and it’s a good alternative to going hungry! As for the contents of this soup, the chicken and star noodles are okay, but let me put it this way: this is not something I would choose to eat if I had time to sit down and have lunch.

It’s not that the soup is terrible, but it’s basically good enough.

It’s not as ...

• good as the regular canned soup that offers decent sized noodles and chicken as well as a few vegetables like carrots, but again, it’s good enough in my opinion.

I wish that there was more chicken and star noodles included in this Soup at Hand container, but I suppose they needed to make it this size in order to keep the container at a comfortable

size for on the go purposes.

I would recommend a person try one container of this to see if they are satisfied with the flavor of the soup, and if he or she is, keep a few in the house for times when time is just too short for a proper lunch.

That’s what I do and it usually serves its purpose as a good holdover.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272901582650831/k2311a0129/1.29.09