ebags.com
  • I bought once a Jansport tote for only 20 dollars and I was tempted to buy more branded bags because they were only $20
  • But that didn't discourage me because I found a lot of other cool bags that were so cheap in dollars and that I never imagined I could buy in the local physical stores and even if they are locally available, it would probably be more pricey

• by kriztinay

I simple love this online store… very neat and easy to navigate. If you’re a bag lover like me wanting to shop only with great deals, go to ebags.

com.

This store has a lot of discounted designer bags and everything.

The shipping and handling rate is reasonable plus the item arrives sooner than you expected.

To date it’s the only store with the most number of product listings and

every week or month there are new products added.

You will never be ran out of style.

I just love the site because I can comment on the product pages and you get to be rewarded with points that you can use for your next purchase.

Browsing in different categories will take you time as there loads of products to choose from.

I bought once a Jansport tote for ...

• only 20 dollars and I was tempted to buy more branded bags because they were only $20.

It’s like every month ebags is always on sale and you might want to take advantage of it because not all discounted items especially the expensive branded ones will be relisted again with discounted prices for the next sale.

I got hooked up with this online store through google when I was

searching for Charice Pempengco’s guitar bag I saw on TV.

So I checked it out on eBags and the price was a bit pricey.

But that didn’t discourage me because I found a lot of other cool bags that were so cheap in dollars and that I never imagined I could buy in the local physical stores and even if they are locally available, it would probably be more pricey.

ebags.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202901582540831/k2311a0129/1.29.09