Samsung D900i
  • The autofocus function is amazing and helps avoid blurry photos
  • Over all I found it to be an excellent example among othe similar phones and specifications

• by reaz_rj

I have been using the Samsung D900i phone for nearly 3 months and overall found it to be an excellent phone in the slim and sleek ranges.

At first look its pretty good lookin and the light weight slim design made a welcome change to my Nokia 6630, which now looks like an oversized phone for me. I have falen in love with the sliding

function, which does its job pretty well- its smooth and very robust. Also I have found sliding the phone to answer calls or unlock the phone pretty useful and much better than other designs.

The came is also amazing. As a 3 MP camera it delivers very good quality photos- especially in good light. The autofocus function is amazing and helps avoid blurry photos.It ...

• comes equipped with a LED flash and also delivers standard video captures.

Now the music thru the Samsung headphones is also pretty good and FM radio availability is really useful. However the speaker is not very loud(the case with many phones) but gud enougf indoors. The are 3D options and also 4 diff equilizers.

Now the onlything that bothered me sometimes is that the battery

dosent hold on for very long when playing music. Of course mayb thats a sacrifice to be made with such a small phone.

Over all I found it to be an excellent example among othe similar phones and specifications. Also these are not very expensive as the newer phones like IPhone, and I am pretty happy with this for now will surely satisfy me for a few more months.

Samsung D900i
    PAPI says :

My D900i says, No Blutooth device found Try again?

dean carter says :

If it finds no device than it may not be in range or the other device may not be set for visible. To set on visible or discoverable then you can go to the settings of bluetooth and set to discoverable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372901582520731/k2311a0129/1.29.09