Chapstick Classic Mint with SPF 4  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I thought that since a lot of celebrities were using and endorsing this brand that it might be perfect for anyone who uses it

• by kriztinay

I hate to say this, but after of thorough searching in the internet for some effective lip balms, I could now say Chapstick is left behind with poor quality. I don’t find Chapstick good enough for protecting my thick lips from drying, chapping, and burning from the sun.

I thought that since a lot of celebrities were using and endorsing this brand

that it might be perfect for anyone who uses it.

I was dependent on using Chapstick for years back in college and I was contented for the meanwhile that I haven’t been recommended by anyone to use anything else until I became computer savvy and internet had opened my eyes to the reality by reading consumer feedbacks about this product compared to ...

• others and found out there are other varieties of the same brand and other brands as well.

SP4 works nothing and I have seen on TV that we need as much SPF to really protect our most sensitive sun-exposed body areas and that wearing something with SPF30 is recommended.

Chapstick Classic is mild enough for daily use, but not effective enough for

our lips to be shielded by sun.

Sometimes I have to reapply over and over again, because it doesn’t moisturize my lips for a longer period of time.

The mint taste is really soothing, but it just the feeling of it… didn’t work as good as this lip balm I’m presently loving.

It’s also expensive! Not a great deal for student teens.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312901582470731/k2311a0129/1.29.09