Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker  » Housewares  »
  • So I bought some tea bags and gave it a shot

• by Betty Mack

I love my Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker. I never used to be a tea drinker. I got a Mr.

Coffee Iced Tea Maker last year from my cousin for my wedding shower gift. I didn’t register for it so I wasn’t sure if I was even going to like it. I even

questioned returning it.

However I thought I’d give it a chance. So I bought some tea bags and gave it a shot. My Mr.

Coffee Iced Tea Maker made me fall in love with iced tea. It’s so easy to use and so good. It takes about ten minutes and you have freshly ...

• brewed ice tea.

I make a whole pitcher that will last me a few days. It is so good. I make tea for everyone when they come over.

My Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker may be my favorite wedding gift. I tell everyone about it.

I am now officially addicted to tea. I

have never liked coffee or hot tea and I didn’t even think there was a way to make iced tea easy at home. I always thought you had to brew it in the sun for a longtime.

Nope! Not with Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker. I can make it at home in minutes.

Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532901582290731/k2311a0129/1.29.09