Jitterbug Cell Phone  » Phones  »
  • I like how affordable the minute plans are and I can adjust the minutes that I feel that I will want or need on a month by month basis

• by GenesisOne

The Jitterbug cell phone is a basic phone that does not offer hardly any features. This is intentional, though.

This cell phone is geared towards people that do not want twenty different kinds of features, limitless menus, and a camera attached to the phone.

I don’t need a

whole bunch of options and additions - I just need a cell phone that makes and receives calls on a reliable basis.

This phone does that, and more.

The speaker is much louder and the voices are clearer than on regular cell phones.

The ring tone is loud enough to be heard so I never need to worry about not hearing my phone.

Also, the buttons are twice the size of regular cell phone buttons.

Yet still, the phone is small and easily placed within any and all of my pockets.

There are also no contracts,

• Jitterbug Cell Phone
      and that I really like.

It’s a pay by the month program that is simple to understand easy to modify or cancel.

The payment plans are cheaper than with all other cell phone companies plus there are rollover benefits that last for a few months.

I like how

affordable the minute plans are and I can adjust the minutes that I feel that I will want or need on a month by month basis.

If you’re looking for a cell phone that is affordable, basic and reliable, then the Jitterbug is the cell phone that will fit you very nicely!

Jitterbug Cell Phone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372901582240731/k2311a0129/1.29.09