Comcast vs. AT&T Uverse  » General services  »
  • At AT&T Uverse we could get high speed internet amazing HD TV and DVR
  • AT&T Uverse didn't cost us anything to sign up and they gave us one month free plus 6 months of movie channels for free

• by Betty Mack

My husband and I used to have Comcast for our cable and internet provider when we moved into our first apartment. We had it for about six months until we decided to switch to AT&T Uverse. Comcast was ripping us off and it wasn’t even good service.

We were paying over $100 a month for cable and internet and that is it.

At AT&T Uverse we could get high speed internet amazing HD TV and DVR.

Plus Comcast had a lot of glitches. The cable used to freeze or blue lines would run through the screen when you were watching TV.

Their customer service sucked. They also didn’t have WGN which is my husbands favorite channel.

He loves to watch the Cubs every baseball ...

• season and without WGN he couldn’t watch his games. AT&T Uverse had WGN so that was a huge plus for us.

When I called Comcast to cancel they were so rude to me and were giving me a hard time about cancelling. They were not professional at all and didn’t even try and offer me a better deal.

Since we ditched Comcast

and got AT&T Uverse we haven’t been happier. AT&T Uverse didn’t cost us anything to sign up and they gave us one month free plus 6 months of movie channels for free.

They have a great service and I wouldn’t be surprised if they stole all of Comcast’s customers. Plus we only pay $110 a month of all that AT&T Uverse has to offer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252901582210731/k2311a0129/1.29.09