Grossan Hydro Pulse Nasal/Sinus Irrigation System  » Health  »
www.hydromedonline.com
  • I believe this machine is a step up for the developers of sinus products

• by Rhonlynn

Frontal and orbital sinuses need to be cleared every once in a while, by devices other than a Kleenex. It is proven, and there are plenty of devices sold at drugstores to help clear out sinuses. I was looking for a product such as this,and found Dr. Grosan on Ebay a couple of years ago. He produces the Breathease XL mixture for his Sinus Lavage System.

Breathease XL is a powder, similar to salt, but it has xylitol, and sodium bicarbonate as other ingredients. It is mixed with a measured amount with 4 ounces of warm water, and placed in a plastic bottle. It is then irrigated into the sinuses.

I needed to replenish my Breathease XL supply,and went to his website, www.

hydromedonline. com. I was going to order just the powder, when I saw his device, the Hydro Pulse. I ordered it.

When it arrived, after unpacking it, I immediately read the instructions,and plugged it in. It kind of resembles a Waterpik. It has 2 different irrigators, a water reservoir, and 2 tongue and throat cleaners. There is an off and on switch,and a dial for the speed of the pulse.

It also comes packaged with 4 samples of prepacked Breathease XL powder, and a DVD. Being very familiar with the product, I read the instructions, primed the ...

• machine as indicated, and mixed the powder with the measured amount of water in the reservoir. I used it in one nostril, then the other. It flushed out impurities, and cleans the nasal passages.

It cleared my sinuses better than the Sinus Lavage System. My sinuses felt open, clean and fresh. I then cleaned the machine very well, and I used the tongue throat cleaner, with a bit of Listerine and water. Listerine is an antiseptic as well as a mouthwash.

I was surprised at how fresh and clean my throat and tongue felt. The tongue cleaners have a squirting mechanism that allows for the mouthwash/water mixture from the reservoir, to

cleanse the mouth and throat, while it gently scrapes the tongue and back of the throat. My mouth was fresh and clean. My throat felt refreshed.

My teeth felt cleaner than they had been in a while, with just brushing them. I believe this machine is a step up for the developers of sinus products. I get routine sinus infections, and I’ve decided to use this machine daily, or as directed, to see if it works, or makes a difference. I have been very pleased with Dr.

Groasan’s Breathease XL products in the past, and I’m very pleased with this product as well. He sells this online at his website, or on Ebay. It is $89.

Rhonlynn replies :

I buy my products online, directly from Grossan. Amazon carries them for a better price.

martin hausman says :

where in new york city is this product sold and serviced,

Rhonda replies :

I have no idea. Don`t think you should contact the company that made it?

emeric says :

The flow rate has suddenly slowed to drops on the hydropulse.. What do I do to remedy this? ..The machine is less than a month old..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342901582130731/k2311a0129/1.29.09