Big Fat Liar  » Movies  »
  • I like comedy movie, it can refresh my mind and make me laugh

• by coolvie

I like comedy movie, it can refresh my mind and make me laugh. Last night I saw this movie, Big Fat liar on Tv. It’s a comedy and family movie, starring by Frankie Muniz as Jason Shepherd, Paul Giamatti as Marty Wolf and.

Amanda Bynes as Kaylee. The story is about the kid, Jason Shepherd who always lie to his parent and teacher so that he don’t haave to make an essay.

But, finally he got caught that he lie and got

a summer school as punishment. Actually Jason made his essay but, it’s left in Marty Wolf (the movie producer who hit Jason when he wanna go to school).

The essay finally became the script of the movie ‘Big Fat Liar’ the same tittle with the essay, but marty don’t wanna admit it that the script is made by Jason. Jason do anything to make Marty admit that the script is belong to him and make a confession to his father that Jason ...

• don’t lie that he’s really made that essay.

Jason and Kaylee (Jason’s friend) make a silly things to make Marty mess up, but he fail, Marty always take the advantages of Jason’s idea. And finally Jason ask all the movie crew to join him to make Marty admit it.

All the movie crew join Jason because they also hate Marty because they always got a bad treat from Marty. I like the Jason and Kaylee idea everytime wanna make Marty mess up,

it’s silly and funny, like give a blue color to Marty’s body, give a glue and the other silly things that make me laugh.

This movie is good to watched with family and friends. I like the act of frankie Muniz here, he looks so natural and his face is so funny.

The message that we can got from here is, don’t lie because once tou got lie, it’s so hard to get their trust back, and don’t claim the other people’s work as yours, it’s really embarassed.

Big Fat Liar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112901582080731/k2311a0129/1.29.09