Eulactol Heel Balm Gold  » Health  »
  • I like to apply the balm and let the product sink in while watching the late news
  • I have noticed that where I have touched my treated feet to my lovely blue couch, the product has left white smears
  • The thing I found most annoying about other heel balms was the nasty tacky residue it left on your hands that was very difficult to wash off

• by KiwiBird

I’m a runner, for both pleasure and punishment, and one of the side effects they don’t tell you about is rough feet. Not that unpleasant cracked bleeding thing, thank goodness. But rough all the same. Basically caused by the friction of nice soft feet against sock and expensive running shoe. Regular moisturizers just don’t cut it, so I use heel balm formulas and this is one of the better ones.

“Works in 7 Days” is the claim. I found benefit overnight! My feet were slighter softer but noticeably less rough. After

three nights, applying only once a day rather than the twice as directed, my feet were as soft as any girl could want! The calluses on the balls of my feet and big toe were so that the skin there was barely discernible from the rest of my foot, and the rough patch on my heels from rubbing against my shoe was entirely gone!

I like to apply the balm and let the product sink in while watching the late news. By the time it is bedtime, there is little to no greasy residue so I am happy ...

• to pad off to bed safe in the knowledge my sheets are safe. My couch, however, proved not so safe. I have noticed that where I have touched my treated feet to my lovely blue couch, the product has left white smears. Once dry, it brushed off with a lint brush, but it is a little work to get it all off. The answer, of course, is to be more careful which is not in my nature or to wear cotton socks, but it is the middle of summer here and the nights
        can be very hot and humid.

The balm itself is easy to use, with a neutral scent and a pleasant consistency. The thing I found most annoying about other heel balms was the nasty tacky residue it left on your hands that was very difficult to wash off. This product feels more like a hand cream and it quite pleasant on the skin. For me, this product would be ideal if it wasn’t so hard on my soft furnishings! I imagine if you are the careful type, not as rambunctious and unthinking as myself, this mess would be completely avoided.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342801581841131/k2311a0128/1.28.09