Vintage Collection Classic Porcelain Rose Button Earrings  » Jewelry  »
  • I love designer jewelry and when I saw it was from 1928 Jewelry Company I knew it had to be good, reliable and of course uniquely designed

• by seemamishra

It was my birthday and my husband gave me these beautiful ‘Vintage Collection Classic Porcelain Rose Button Earrings’ from 1928 Jewelry. I love designer jewelry and when I saw it was from 1928 Jewelry Company I knew it had to be good, reliable and of course uniquely designed. The color is so natural and realistic that it enhances any of my outfit. 1928 Jewelry is well known for timeless and

vintage items and is more than 40 years old too. Its designs are always unique and realistic along with the colors and look give the impression of realism.

I must say there is no other way to express your love and care than to present such a beautiful and trendy jewelry to your wife or girlfriend. My husband of course knows my choice and taste in everything and he gave me ...

• a pleasant surprise on my last birthday when he gifted me these wonderful rose button earrings. These earrings are meant for any woman, young or little older, fair or dark and I suppose these will enhance the beauty of the one who wears it. I have received plenty of compliments from my family members and friends as well.

When it is under the name of 1928 Jewelry, there is no

doubt that it is genuine porcelain. It has surgical steel posts and is hand made in USA. The earrings measures, 5/8 inches by 5/8 inches and looks excellent with its classic shade of soft pink. The small green leaf, slightly shown gives the impression as if it is directly taken from nature. On the whole the earrings are a great gift and the trustworthiness is ‘1928 Jewelry’ name behind it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 452801581391031/k2311a0128/1.28.09