Vizio 47 inch 1080p HDTV  » Electronics  »
  • I bought my Vizio TV about 8 months ago, after months of trying to find the right TV and I love it
  • There hasn't been any issue with screen burn or pixels sticking
  • The only problem with them is that once you begin to watch them everything else seems like watching a TV covered in Vaseline

• by Elton Gahr

I bought my Vizio TV about 8 months ago, after months of trying to find the right TV and I love it. It looked good out of the box and with just a bit of tweaking it looked even better. There hasn’t been any issue with screen burn or pixels sticking.

I don’t have any speakers attached, but I

haven’t felt any need to attach any. The sound sounds good with normal TV and great on high definition.

There are more than enough places to attach cables. I have a Xbox, Playstation, Wii, Tivo and haven’t used all of them.

They are mostly easy to get to though I have to get on my knees to see several.

• The menus are generally easy to use.

I can switch between close captioned easily and adjusting everything is very simple. The remote can be set to run your DVD, audio, and cable, but I have not been able to get it to work with my TiVo.

Not a big deal but it would be nice to only use one

remote rather than two. The backlighting is cool though not really needed and the metal disk in the center is easy to find even when you’re not looking.

High Definition TV and movies are great. The only problem with them is that once you begin to watch them everything else seems like watching a TV covered in Vaseline.

I love this TV.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162801581251031/k2311a0128/1.28.09