Katinko ointment for muscle pains  » Health  »
  • I think this ointment is well known in Asian countries especially in the Philippines
  • You can purchase it in drugstore or any convenient store
  • If you have running nose then go for Vicks Vaporub , it is still the best for colds
  • I definitely recommend this product as painkillers for our external use in our body

• by jesbellaine

I am a person who loves to bring ointment everywhere I go. One ointment that I always use is “KATINKO” ointment. It is a Chinese ointment, I believe. It is a green menthol paste ointment similar to some known ointment in other country like tigerbalm or whiteflower. I think this ointment is well known in Asian countries especially in the Philippines. I can say that it is a traditional

product for muscle pains.

In my case, I work in a shifting schedule and I often have muscle pains. I don’t have time to go to the massage spa as always so I use Katinko to relieve my body by putting a small amount in my back then massage it a little bit. It can also be used even when you have headaches. Also, I always apply it in ...

• my stomach whenever I feel bloated or if it is just simply a stomach ache because of its menthol formula that literally you will feel like “hot” or “warm” by applying that.

It is very affordable too. You can purchase it in drugstore or any convenient store. The only thing that you should not do is not to put it in your nostrils or near your eyes because you

will really feel burning because of its menthol formula. It is only used for muscle tension like in the back, headache and even chest/stomach pain, skin itch or numbness as such but not in the nostrils or eyes. If you have running nose then go for “Vicks Vaporub”, it is still the best for colds.

I definitely recommend this product as painkillers for our external use in our body.

gloria says :

LIKE EVERYONE SAID KATINKO IS THE BEST MY FAMILY IN THE PHILIPPINES LOVE KATINKO IT IS REALLY EFFECTIVE FOR MUSCLE PAINS AND ETC…MY PEOBLEM IS I HAVE ONLY 1 BOTTLE LEFT WHICH I GOT IT FROM MANILA . I DON`T KNOW WHERE COULD BUY KATINKO HERE IN US..

gloria says :

do u know where i could purchase here in woodland , washigngton or nearby cities?

Galega says :

You may not find Katinko ointment offline in the USA as it is not directly marketed there. It is available on Amazon from where you can get it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342801580981231/k2311a0128/1.28.09