PH CARE 5
  • I decided to stick in one scent in PH care which is the shower fresh
  • However, still recommend this product for all women because compared to other brands, it has a PH 5 and it is very mild for my skin

• by jesbellaine

I used feminine wash for everyday use especially when I am having my period. The purpose for using it is to stay fresh and clean. It is for girl’s or woman’s hygiene as well. The product that I always use is PH CARE 5. They do have different scent for feminine wash. I tried unscented, shower fresh etc.., however, there is one that is not good or suitable for me. Their product was PH CARE

Cool Wind feminine wash. As it says “cool”, you will feel fresh once you apply it however, after few days of using it, I started to have some rashes and literally getting the dry feeling. I stopped using it but for few weeks I feel very uncomfortable because of the rashes caused by the product.

I stopped using any feminine wash until it was “cured” on my part. I decided to stick in one scent in PH ...

• care which is the “shower fresh”. I guess, the “cool wind” thing is not really suited for my skin to use because of the strong formula or chemicals that they might have used. However, still recommend this product for all women because compared to other brands, it has a PH 5 and it is very mild for my skin. It has also, moisturizer that will not keep you dry even if you use it everyday.

Just a little

reminder, ALL feminine wash can caused dryness even if they are advertised of supporting moisturizer because there are still chemicals or formulas that can really dry the skin even in private parts of our body. My OB-GYNE recommends me to use it but with minimal drops per wash. I only use it at night or when I have a period to keep me fresh and clean but not too much of it since it may cause infection as well.

velita says :

how long will ph care feminine wash expire?

Galega says :

The expiry date and manufacturing date (in the form of month/year) is clearly printed on the pack. Yo should look there to find out the exact expiry date.

Cindy says :

I only see the manufacturer date only. Exactly how many years from that date.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342801580971231/k2311a0128/1.28.09