Polaroid i534 5.0 Megapixel Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • Reset, etc. , Overall I like this particular digital camera because it is so easy to use
  • Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a digital camera

• by Rachelle

The Polaroid i534 5. 0 Megapixel Digital Camera is a one of a kind digital camera. It offers zoom-in/zoom-out, recording, programming of pictures as well as memory storage of the images/photography. Programming that is offered include: Portrait Man, Portrait Lady, Landscape, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scene, Candlelight, Fireworks, Text, Sunset, Sunrise, Splash Water, Flow Water, Snow, Beach, Pets, and Regular Programming.

The screen of the camera describes/gives what programming the user is using, the zoom controls, the time/date, the memory of photo storage left, and the battery life for the camera. This

camera also offers an easy to understand menu database. The menu database includes options such as; size, quality, color, W.

Balance, ISO, metering, sharpness, saturation, date print, preview, digital zoom, beep, date/time, language, Fr. No. Reset, LCD Bright, Auto, AE Flicker, Sys.

Reset, etc. , Overall I like this particular digital camera because it is so easy to use. Taking images are easy, yet sometimes this can be a hard task.

The menu is set up so that it is easily accessible for all to understand. The zoom-in/zoom-out features are also very easy to use. When I first purchased this product I did not even have to read the directions to take my first photo.

It was that easy to use. Although later I did indeed read the instructions to better understand the features on the camera. A few things that I did not like about this camera was the overall design, the un-steadiness of some of the pictures taken and the memory storage database.

The overall design of this camera is average. It is a plain gray, yet all of the features are ...

• Polaroid i534 5.0 Megapixel Digital Camera
      set accordingly on the side and are easily viewable. I also did not like that some of the pictures taken were grainy and unsteady looking.

While this can be fixed by using certain features on the camera, in the beginning it can be a little difficult to learn. While about 80% of the pictures I have personally taken have come out good, a good 20% have come out grainy/dizzy looking. Another thing I did not like about this camera is that it has little memory/photo storage.

I personally take a lot

of pictures and this camera does not allow me to store all the images I take onto the camera. While there are indeed a lot of things I do not like about this camera there is one great thing I like about this camera and that is that it allows you to easily send/download your pictures straight from the camera to the computer. This allows for a great way to share and store your images.

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a digital camera. It is great for beginners and professionals alike.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432801580941231/k2311a0128/1.28.09