CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain  » Cosmetics  »
  • The stain covers as good as lipstick and lasts longer, but doesn't even feel as if anything is on your lips which is the best part

• by alpha2zulu

The new Cover Girl lip stain is the latest in Cover girl’s beauty product line and a great addition. The basic lip stain is under ten dollars, but it performs as good as, if not better as more expensive stains from department store brands.

The stain comes in ink pen form which is wide enough to get good coverage, but with enough of a point that you can use it to line your lips and work inward. The stain covers as good as lipstick and lasts longer, but doesn’t even feel as if anything is on your lips which is the best part.

I have been using my lip stain in Berry for three weeks now and it is still providing me with perfect coverage without the pen tip feeling or looking too used.

• CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain
      I have found that I get the best and even coverage when I apply lip balm first, followed by the stain and then gloss for a little shine.

With Cover Girl making this new and easy to use lip stain I can keep a sure

proof lip color on me at all times. I don’t have to worry about a bullet of lipstick melting in the heat or bother reapplying throughout the day. I am very happy with the small tube that I can readily afford better than other brands like benetint.

CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain
John says :

re : The stain covers as good as lipstick and lasts longer, but doesn’t even feel as if anything is on your lips which is the best part
Really great product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312801580931231/k2311a0128/1.28.09