The Forbidden Kingdom  » Movies  »
  • How adorable and stunning, I think that was the best staff I've ever watched after so many Monkey King Films and movies

• by Qin

How would I don’t give perfect ten for a Jet Li and Jackie Chan’s movie? I must be cursed. This is a story about a West-boy who gets addicted with Chinese culture especially the Kung-Fu technique. He even spent all of his life watching all Bruce Lee’s films. Well, people say this is kind of ‘Karate Kid’ movie style.

My emphasis toward this movie is more concerned toward

their details, as always. Perhaps, at first I would say the background looks like a green studio or only photographs, or just video editing, but in fact some of them were really taken in such good spots. The setting looked like a fantasy-like, especially the road to ‘Five Elements Mountain’, the lighting effects and the atmosphere were all gorgeous.

Outfits? No doubt, it’s truly adorable, I ...

• always that kind of clothes, moreever the warrior-like, with dragon symbol on every robe, beautiful colors and patterns. Really two thumbs up. And, one thing that attracted me was the ’staff’, yes, the Monkey King staff; it’s fully detailed along with elegant carving. How adorable and stunning, I think that was the best staff I’ve ever watched after so many Monkey King Films and movies. I really
        love this movie for real.

Actions role? No way, 100% amazingly taken, the scene between Chan and Li were fighting was my favorite ever. Their martial arts, kung-fu, and also the magic effects were totally cool and spectacular. So, if you haven’t watched this, just don’t waste your time cause this is the great movie where you can see the Chinese star, Jet Li and Jackie Chan played together.

The Forbidden Kingdom

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112801580911231/k2311a0128/1.28.09