MontBlanc Starwalker Precious White Metals  » Other  »
  • It was good, but I thought it was more suitable for older generations
  • It still works extremely well and it still appears as beautiful as when I bought me
  • The quality of the pen is just amazing, I still could not find any defect or scratching whatsoever
  • Once I dropped the pen on its tip and there was a problem with the ballpoint
  • I brought it to a MontBlanc shop and they replaced it immediately without any cost

• by RYS

I always wanted to have a MontBlanc pen for many years. One day, I got a big yearly bonus from my company and decided to buy my dream pen. I went to a MontBlanc shop and started looking for some pen designs. I knew that I did not want to buy the classic design. It was good, but I thought it was more suitable for older generations. Furthermore, I was looking for a ballpoint style. I always dislike a fountain pen and a fineliner.

After browsing around,

I was interested with the Starwalker design. It was a relatively new design at that time. I felt that it looks dynamic and modern. The floating MontBlanc logo makes the pen look really attractive. There were three different designs namely precious white metals, black rubber and platinum, and black resin and platinum. The second design has a kind of grid lines on its body and I just did not like its concept.

I had two choices remaining. The black resin and platinum pen has black body with ...

• platinum clip and a few platinum rings along the end of the pen. On the other hand, the precious white metals pen has a platinum cone and striped pattern along the body of the pen. After much consideration, I felt that the former design is just too blend. The later looks shiny and different with its striped. I made up my mind and decided to buy it for around $350. At last I got my dream pen.

It has been nearly three years and I am still

happy with my decision to buy the pen. It still works extremely well and it still appears as beautiful as when I bought me. The quality of the pen is just amazing, I still could not find any defect or scratching whatsoever. Once I dropped the pen on its tip and there was a problem with the ballpoint. I brought it to a MontBlanc shop and they replaced it immediately without any cost. I am really satisfied with the pen performance as well as the brand services.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122801580851231/k2311a0128/1.28.09