Finesse Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I consider this to be a false advertisement
  • I know Finesse isn't the only product that markets their products this way, I don't use them either

• by ShellieP

The commercial for Finesse’s Conditioner advertises “extra moisturizing conditioner”. I have a few things to say about this product. First, I am only giving them a rating of four because it does alright for a conditioner.

My complaint is that it doesn’t live up to its expectations. There isn’t anything extra

about the conditioner. I read and compared the labels on two different Finesse bottles. All the ingredients are the same without suggesting an added ingredient. I consider this to be a false advertisement.

My second complaint is the label and marketing itself, asking, “Does your hair need more conditioning today or less?” How ...

• is it possible that one bottle of extra moisturizing conditioner give you more today and less tomorrow?

I did at one time like this product but that was before all the new “so-called” changes. It did a great job conditioning and moisturizing my hair. From time to time I still

use it. My beef I guess you could call it is with the marketing and advertising. What ever happen to calling it like you see it?

I know Finesse isn’t the only product that markets their products this way, I don’t use them either. Soon enough I will be reviewing them as I try them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312801580631231/k2311a0128/1.28.09