Capital One  » Finance  »
  • We are loving the service that we are getting from it so, I am making this review to recommend it

• by lipsticknladdles

I got interested with Capital One when I saw a commercial wherein you can upload your own photo and Capital One will make a credit card out of that .My husband and I gave it a try, although we have Amex, Mastercard and Visa from Bank of America already.

So we applied for another Visa Card and we were approved. We uploaded our photo ( the one when we have the Eiffel tower in the background) and a few days later, our photo credit cards were mailed to us. We just have it activated and it is ready for use. It had been

getting compliments every time we use it. People we’re saying it is cute and would ask how we did it. I simply reply, we uploaded it in the intermet For that particular aesthetic reason, we got a little more than what we bargained for. We found out that Capital One has a nice Reward Program meaning for every dollar you spent using your Capital One credit card, you get a certain amount from their Rewards Program. Typically, for every purchase you make using the card, you get a cash back 1.25% of the total amount. But now, they are offering 2.25% promo until the end of the year. So we have been using it every time we need to make a purchase and we are looking forward to claiming our ‘reward’ soon.

Another service that we get from Capital One is the High Yield Savings Account . It is like a lot of other internet bank accounts but what we love about it is that the APY (Annual Percentage Yield) which is 3.4% and also the fact that $1 is all it takes to open the account. That is one heck of an opening balance requirement don’t you think. Besides there ...

• Capital One
      are no fees for the service or any other charges. Opening an account is easy, you can set it up via phone or thru the internet. To have it is an advantage because it allows unlimited account-linking, giving us more flexibility and convenience. It also have easy automatic schedules for regular deposits and even online statements. Such features offer easy access, monitoring and viewing for users like me. Other than this the high yields savings account can get you checks and a debit card. With a $100 minimum balance, you’ will be able to have
      an easy access to your money.

With regards to customer service and technical support, I have no complains. They provide the assistance we needed anytime, any day with efficiency and professionalism.

Worried about the interface of the website? Don’t be cause it is so easy to use. You don’t have to be an internet savvy to figure out your way and manage your account online.

Therefore, if you don’t have Capital One in you wallet, you might want to check it out. We are loving the service that we are getting from it so, I am making this review to recommend it.

Capital One

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422701580470231/k2311a0127/1.27.09