Black & Decker CDC140AK 14.4-Volt Cordless Drill Kit  » Housewares  »
  • With its ergonomic design and soft grips, we used it for long periods of time and still we doesn't strain our hands

• by lipsticknladdles

When I cant drive yet, I have very limited options for my husband’s birthday gift. The easiest place that is accessible by walking sells power tools. So knowing that power tools are greatly associated with men as house ware and kitchen gadgets are with women, I had no doubts that my husband will appreciate having one. We left most of his tools in the Philippines when we migrated in US so we are starting to collect again. Giving him the Black and Decker Cordless Drill Kits is a pretty good idea. So I got this Black & Decker CDC140AK 14.4-Volt Cordless Drill Kit with Charger & Battery which includes 30 Accessories for just $60 + which is nicely affordable. It was still within my budget,

considering I don’t work yet.

When he opened the gift box and saw the drill, I saw a great smile spread on his lovely lips. That’s when I knew I chose the right gift.

This cordless drill is 17% smaller than the previous models and also provides 10% more torque. It has variable speed and a 6 position clutch for drilling and driving control and a keyless chuck for quick and easy bit changes. The drills also come with 30 accessories to help give versatility for a wide range of applications. It is compactly designed with 121 IN LBS Torque, Keyless Chuck, Slide Style Battery and Soft Grips. Aside from the cordless drill itself, the whole package includes: One 14.4V Battery, 30 Drilling/Driving Accessories, Kit Box & Charger ...

• and 2 Year Warranty.

Ever since my husband opened this package, it had served variety of purpose in our daily lives. We are the “Do It Yourself” type so this drill helped us a lot. We used it to make holes on the wall for hanging frames, making holes when installing cabinet knobs and when we intend to make slots for screws. We also used it occasionally as a powered screwdriver. We are very satisfied with it. Its cordless feature made it easy to manipulate because no cords hang and gets it’s the way. With its ergonomic design and soft grips, we used it for long periods of time and still we doesn’t strain our hands.(it also does not over heat). It worked pretty well. With speed

that is variable, it can be easily adjusted according to our needs. We have no complaints about its battery life as well. Storage is also easy as it comes with the case. It could be better if it’s a little light weight though.

This made a great gift for my husband, so if you are still thinking of what to get for you dad, brother, male friend or husband, this could be it. It is a good addition to his tools and it is a useful thing to have in your own home as well. I always love Black and Decker products because of its quality, affordability and durability and Black & Decker CDC140AK 14.4-Volt Cordless Drill Kit is another proof of that good standards. A highly recommended tool indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532701580440231/k2311a0127/1.27.09