Yahoo Mail  » Web sites  »
  • Ever since I learned to use a computer and explore the world wide web, yahoo mail has been my email of choice

• by lipsticknladdles

Ever since I learned to use a computer and explore the world wide web, yahoo mail has been my email of choice. For one, I was just learning the ins and outs of emailing so I have to give credit at how easy it is way back then to register at Yahoo Mail. Most of all it is free. Also, in yahoo messenger, yahoo mail, yahoo personals and everything else I use the same user

ID and password. That helps me manage all accounts easier.

Yahoo mail is simple to utilize and is very user friendly. It offers a huge space for almost unlimited sending, receiving and storing emails. It helps me connect with friends and family without going to the post office. I can write letters, send photos, submit resumes to potential employers, send out greeting cards on holidays and receive mails without leaving home.

As years ...

• pass, Yahoo Mail continues to improve its service. You can personalize your skin according to your desired color. Mine is pink now. It also offers anti-spam, automatic virus scanning, and a “keep me signed in” option. Just recently, you can see who among your email friends are online and chat without signing in to your messenger. There is also a search box which allows user to find messages thru entering a cue word.
        Also, yahoo now automatically saves messages as you write. If you will not be able to send it, it becomes available in the draft folder.

With all these combine features and still continuously improving, I intend to maintain my yahoo mail for as long as it takes. Although I have a hotmail and gmail account, Yahoo Mail is still my primary email. I love using it. If you don’t have yahoo mail, register now. You will surely enjoy it!

Yahoo Mail

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202701580110131/k2311a0127/1.27.09