Dollar Tree
Mercury Drive, Dearborn,Michigan
  • Thinking that all these are just for a buck, I wanted to buy every single item there
  • They have guest sign boards, wedding invites and thank you cards, bell centerpiece, wedding garland and more knick-knacks that would help spice up wedding celebrations at a very low price
  • My favorite good buys at Dollar Tree are the african jerk sauce, the kitchen weighing scale and the pregnancy test

• by lipsticknladdles

I first discovered Dollar Tree when I was new in Michigan. I always pass by its store when I am on my way to Target. One day I got curious. I saw a lot people going in and out of the store. I went inside and I was in awe.

Everything sold in the store is just for a dollar. It was Autumn then and they were selling Fall themed stuff and Halloween related stuff. At that particular area, they sell bird feeders, leaf shaped stuff like door hangers, garden decors, huge 3 jointed cardboard scare crows and many more. The Halloween stuffs bring so much color.

From paper mask, Jack-O-Lantern and scary decors, kids costumes and trick or treat buckets. It is like a one stop shop for Halloween shopping. They even have candies there! I was continuously amazed as I go further. Thinking

that all these are just for a buck, I wanted to buy every single item there.

But of course I have to control my self. On the fist aisle, they are selling wedding stuff. They have guest sign boards, wedding invites and thank you cards, bell centerpiece, wedding garland and more knick-knacks that would help spice up wedding celebrations at a very low price. On the next aisle, they have a huge collection of toys for all ages.

Some are educational and others are just for plain fun and entertainment. Kids will surely love to stay there. Mom’s need not worry because, again, even the cutest stuff animals are sold for just a dollar. Other kids’ stuff that can be found in the store are coloring and activity books, baby care needs and even some clothing and accessories.

They also sell beauty and hygiene goods such as cosmetics,

• shampoos, nail care items and more. Also available are some health related products such as paracetamol medicines, vitamins of different kinds and even pregnancy tests. Food items are also available. They have the frozen good section and they have the aisle for canned goods, candies and more.

Even home and kitchen stuff are available. They also did not forget about pets because dog & cat food and cute collars are also being sold there. I am sure I missed out more but I don’t have to enumerate them all, you can check it out yourself. Expect that their products change and is often themed.

For instance, on Christmas season, they sell Christmas stockings, Christmas tree decors and Christmas boxes; on Spring time, they sell seeds, plant pots and planting tools. You pretty much get the idea. I must say that I have bought a lot of

products in Dollar Tree ever since that very first day I set my foot in the store. Knowing Dollar Tree and buying good items there made me save a lot of money.

I am more than satisfied and I will surely keep on patronizing their stuff. Why would I buy stuff somewhere else when you can get it for just a dollar in Dollar Tree? Actually, I registered at their email service where in I get updates when new products become available. My favorite good buys at Dollar Tree are the african jerk sauce, the kitchen weighing scale and the pregnancy test. The Dollar Tree is the store for housewives, daycare providers and teachers, for kids and for almost anyone who wants good value for their dollar.

The only cons in this store is that they accept credit card, you can pay either cash and or via debit card.

Dollar Tree

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242701580080131/k2311a0127/1.27.09