Bridgeport Ottoman Storage  » Furniture  »
  • Also, it has as a convenient lift top for easy access to an additional storage area where you can put photo albums and even fleece throws
  • But just as pretty as the faux leather loveseat, I bought, this ottoman looks durable and is of good quality

• by lipsticknladdles

I wanted to give my living area a fresh new look. I have mention in my previous review that I just bought a new loveseat. To complement this loveseat, we also bought a brown Bridgeport ottoman storage, also in Garden Ridge.

It is made of durahide ( leatherette like surface) It is rectangular in shape, 48 inches in width, 18 inches in height and a dimension of 21 inches. It is almost of the same length as the

common loveseat.

At the price of $129 plus tax, it comes right out of the box without any assembly required, (well except for the leg attachment that is so easy, anyone can do it). It will surely add elegance to any home ( as it did in ours).

It is as functional as it can serve as a center table and additional seating area. Also, it has as a convenient lift top for easy access to an additional storage ...

• area where you can put photo albums and even fleece throws.

If it matters, it is made in China. But just as pretty as the faux leather loveseat, I bought, this ottoman looks durable and is of good quality.

From the looks of these two pieces, it will withstand time. With these additions in our home, we are ready to entertain guest and we are ready to receive compliments for our modish living area.

Mind you, these is

not the clearance sale that is done just because this the last piece left. There are a number of ottomans of this kind left.

If you want a fresh look in your living room or family room, grab this Bridgeport Ottoman. I assure you it is affordable and with regards to its aesthetic value, you’re satisfaction is guaranteed.

I am loving the way it is placed in the center of my small living room, I am sure you will too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572701580030131/k2311a0127/1.27.09