Breathe Right
  • I slept well that night and woke up without the dry mouth and sore throat that I usually expect ( I know I sleep with my mouth open that is why I woke up with dry mouth and sore throat in the mornings)
  • I decided to make use of the remaining strips the next few nights
  • Other than that, this is one good product I would recommend

• by lipsticknladdles

When my husband and I joined a few friends in a trip to Niagara Falls, we all are talking about sharing huge room to rest. I was reluctant with this arrangement because I snore when I am sooo tired. Knowing there will be lots of activities and walking, I am quite sure I will be snoring that night. My husband and I secretly bought BREATHE RIGHT NASAL STRIPS at the nearest pharmacy. Breathe Right Nasal Strips are drug free strips consist of two flat parallel bands of plastic embedded on an adhesive pad.

It aims to gently lift the sides of the nose widening the nasal valve, thus making breathing a whole lot easier. It claims to ease snoring, nasal congestions due to colds, breathing

difficulties caused by deviated septum and other minor breathing problems. It can be used both while sleeping and during day time activities. Consumers have different sizes to choose from depending on one’s size of nose.

It is available over the counter, no need for prescriptions. It is important to read all the enclosed instructions before using the strips. One should know that the strips are for external use only and should not be used over sores, sunburn and irritated skin. The thing is disposable and is designed for single use only.

Using it should be stopped if skin irritation or allergic reactions occur. That night, I secretly use one strip on my nose. It is very easy to use. Straight out of the box, peel ...

• the paper that covers the adhesive part and place it accordingly on your nose.

At first, I was doubtful of its effects. I asked my husband to stay awake for awhile and try to observe. He said it did not completely eliminate my snoring but it does significantly reduce it. I slept well that night and woke up without the dry mouth and sore throat that I usually expect ( I know I sleep with my mouth open that is why I woke up with dry mouth and sore throat in the mornings).

I hear no complains from our roommates too. Peeling it off is like taking of a band-aid so better let water run on it during shower while slowly peeling it off. I

decided to make use of the remaining strips the next few nights. It did help improve the quality of my sleep.

I woke up more refreshed. When I have congested nose due to colds, I use them too. On travels, I make sure I have one in my purse. This is one great idea that provides simple solution.

Combining it with some menthol throat spray might solve snoring problems but of course, the effects differ from one person to another. The only thing I don’t approve of is the price of this product. It can be a bit pricey. Other than that, this is one good product I would recommend.

But if you are reluctant, you may want to ask your doctor about it first before usage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342701579990131/k2311a0127/1.27.09