Dodge Dakota Pickup Truck
  • I told my husband that if ever he plans to replace the Acura Integra Car that we currently use, or if ever he wanted a 2nd vehicle, this Dodge Dakota seem a cool choice
  • My husband said that he felt no difference in handling this bigger truck (as compared to our midsize car)
  • Also according to some research, the price range of this vehicle ranges from $20,470 to $32,135
  • What I loved most with the Dodge Dakota is large size and available rear seat storage system offer plenty of room and utility for a typical family and of course, a large cargo hold ( the reason why we rented it)
  • More safety features should be added and there is nothing more I would wish for a 2nd car

• by lipsticknladdles

When we bought a couch and a dining set, we were thinking of renting a UHAUL truck. But since it is a bit expensive, our next option was to rent a compact pickup truck at Enterprise. It is a lot cheaper and it will serve the purpose that we need-that is to move a couch, a dining set ( 1 rectangular table and 4 dining chairs) and a storage ottoman.

When we went to Enterprise Car Rental, they gave us a Dodge Dakota Pickup Truck. I was not so sure if it is a 2008 or a 2007 model, but just the same it looks very new.

I love the way this pickup truck looks. It is compact and it is very roomy both inside and out.

I told

my husband that if ever he plans to replace the Acura Integra Car that we currently use, or if ever he wanted a 2nd vehicle, this Dodge Dakota seem a cool choice. For one, it has a hefty towing capabilities and class-leading six-passenger capacity. Its roominess, size and power are truly great assets of this vehicle. My husband said that he felt no difference in handling this bigger truck (as compared to our midsize car). It has the good maneuverability of a small pickup combined with big-truck towing capacity, seating for up to six people, and a powerful V8 engine which made it quicker to respond and gave it more powerful towing capability. ( News said that Dakota gets praise for offering a V8 engine, a fuel efficient class)

Because ...

• this vehicle sparked my interest, I research more about it and found that the Dodge Dakota does extremely well in federal government crash tests. Added features such as a four-wheel anti-lock brakes and supplemental side air bags are optional. I also found out that newest 2008 Dodge Dakota reliability score shown is the Predicted Reliability rating provided by J.D. Power and Associates. Also according to some research, the price range of this vehicle ranges from $20,470 to $32,135. It runs on 16 miles per gallon with city driving and 20 miles per gallon on highways.

( the reason why we rented it). Having such vehicle as a second car will save us a lot of money when moving stuff and picking up furniture pieces that we bought. No need for expensive deliveries! Also, the exterior of the Dodge Dakota is very appealing to me. It is a truck, yes, but there is a touch of class in its rugged look. The one that we rented is a shiny and sleek silver in color ( though if I’ll buy I would want the black one )

Among the negative and disappointing features of the Dodge Dakota is the rear seat comfort. It is less comfortable. But that could be less of my priorities. More safety features should be added and there is nothing more I would wish for a 2nd car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92701579980131/k2311a0127/1.27.09