Enterprise Car Rental Greenfield Branch
Dearborn,Michigan
  • UHAUL turned out expensive and would charge per mile aside from the base cost

• by lipsticknladdles

I made a review before about Enterprise Car Rentals specifically in Kissimmee Florida. I had mentioned there that when we travel out of the state and we don’t have our car with us, Enterprise has always been the service of choice. Just recently, Enterprise once again proved its reliability this time in Dearborn, Michigan with a different kind of service.

My husband and I purchased a new loveseat and a dining set. However, the store where we purchased these pieces of furniture offers no delivery service or even rental vehicles for huge pieces to be transported. The night before the scheduled pick

up date of our new loveseat and dining set, we searched for cheap moving trucks online. UHAUL turned out expensive and would charge per mile aside from the base cost. Then my husband remembered his favorite car rental service, Enterprise. He logged in to the official Enterprise website and saw that within 5 mile radius, there are tons of pick up locations available. Then he booked a pick-up truck for the next day. It was quick and simple to do that. He is done in matter of minutes. The next day, we went to the one nearest to our place. It
      is at 4950 GREENFIELD RD DEARBORN which is conveniently half a mile from our apartment. The Enterprise office there was just small, yet they do everything to keep their clients comfortable. They have a small waiting area where they also offer complimentary coffee. The lady that assists my husband was very polite, friendly and efficient. In matter of minutes, a Dodge Dakota pick-up was booked on my husband’s name. She asked if we were AAA members because an additional discount applies if you are. Luckily, we are. The total cost of the pick-up rental was $40. It is truly reasonable. Then ...

• Enterprise Car Rental Greenfield Branch
      she asked another person to lead us to the parking space where the pick-up awaits. The other staff is just as friendly and professional. He checked the vehicle and made sure everything is alright, reminded us to match the fuel when we return it and then he handed us the key. Everything went smoothly. The vehicle they provided us is of great quality and did what is expected of it. We were able to pick up the loveseat and the dining table and brought it home.

When it was time to return the pick-up, it went just as quick. I did not

go with my husband when he returned back the pick-up, but before I knew it he was home. He said the transaction went smoothly. He said he was satisfied as usual with the service that he got from Enterprise. He said that this car rental service always match his expectations. Now we will always use Enterprise when we need to move out something that is not that huge. We were sure we will get our moneys value and the service that we want. If you need this kind of service, trust that Enterprise will do the job. It is beyond doubt highly recommended.

F. Aldridge says :

I need to rent a car in Lakeland, Fl. and return it at the Orlando International Airport. Is this possible? thank you.

Red says :

i believe this is possible. But to be sure, you can go to their website ir give them a call.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 32701579860131/k2311a0127/1.27.09