Atlantic City Casino and Boardwalk  » Travel  »
New Jersey
  • That was before I went to The Strip of Las Vegas, so way back then I does not have any point of comparison but I still find the experience nice
  • I enjoyed playing slot machine from one casino to another
  • The architecture of these places is both interesting and impressive
  • But I suggest you visit the place on warm months so you can both enjoy the casinos and the boardwalk alike

• by lipsticknladdles

I have been to New Jersey’s Atlantic City a couple of years ago. That was before I went to The Strip of Las Vegas, so way back then I does not have any point of comparison but I still find the experience nice. I enjoyed playing slot machine from one casino to another. There is just so much to see in this place.

There ones I remembered are the Tropicana and Bally’s. However, when we were there some other hotels were already out of business. But among my favorites are the Caesar’s Palace and the Trump Taj Majal.

The architecture of these places is both interesting and impressive. Their casinos are comfortable and huge. These places are elegant and the service staffs are nice and friendly.

They also

offer lots of great games like poker, craps, blackjack, roulette, slots, baccarat, keno, races and more! It is also so cool to take pictures in these locations. The restaurants within these casinos are pretty packed. We ate at Hunan Chinese Seafood Restaurant and we loved it.

They offer the usual Chinese food that is enough to keep you full and warm and the price was ok. When we were there, it was winter time. I wanted to see what it is like to walk into the world-famous Atlantic City Boardwalk.

I have heard from people that this boardwalk is a historic American symbol of good times and rich culture. Some said on summertime, this place is a people-watcher’s delight. The places to check out in the Atlantic ...

• City Board walk includes Atlantic City Historical Museum (where vintage and local artifacts are to be found), Ripley’s Believe it Or Not Museum (which has 400 exhibits in 13 themed galleries), New Jersey Korean War Memorial (exhibits artifacts of the veterans’ dedicated service and legacy) and more.

Yet during the cold December day when we were there, most attractions were closed. We saw that this place is lined with shops, restaurants and food stands. It is safe to assume that on warm days, the place will be filled with locals and tourists families.

We also saw The Pier Shops at Caesars. There they have world class elite retailers like Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Burberry, truly a woman’s shopping dreamland!

The over 4 mile long, 60 inch wide wood

laid in a herringbone pattern of Atlantic City is a great place to get people from one place. My husband and I, all bundled up in warm jacket, bonnet, gloves and scarf enjoyed the really cold walk as we saw the ocean and the clear skies.

It is a nice getaway from the smoky casino. However, it think, with less tourists on these times, it will not be safe to traverse the length of this boardwalk on night time. If you live in the East Coast, you might want to substitute Atlantic City Hotels and Casinos to the ones of Vegas.

It may not be as great but it is good enough. But I suggest you visit the place on warm months so you can both enjoy the casinos and the boardwalk alike.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382701579850131/k2311a0127/1.27.09