Friends-The Complete Series Collection  » Entertainment  »
  • I watched this every episode of every series from season one to season ten but unfortunately it ended years ago
  • I know I share this odd feeling of being a part of this group with others who loved watching them as much as I do
  • So to deal with my longing, I bought FRIENDS- The Complete Series Collection last December for just $150+ on Walmart
  • I love how the actors and actresses portray the characters of Monica, Rachel, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe and Ross

• by lipsticknladdles

About the sitcom FRIENDS: Conceptualized by writers David Crane and Marta Kauffman in 1993, FRIENDS is consist of ten smash-hit seasons that narrates the life of six individuals with different personalities, different life situations to deal with, yet turns to each other. It stars Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, David Schwimmer, Matt LeBlanc and Matthew Perry,

My personal view: If you want to be entertained by a real life story with a funny and amusing plot , then it is time to share lattes with Rachel, Ross, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Monica at the Central Perk. There were ten seasons shown on television. I watched this every episode of every series from season one to season ten but unfortunately it ended years ago.

I know I share this odd feeling of being a part of this group with others who loved watching them as much as I do. When the last season ended, I know that they will be missed. And although re-runs are still being played I still can not get enough of this sitcom. So to deal with my longing, I bought FRIENDS- The Complete Series Collection last December for just $150+ on Walmart.com and I am so glad I did! It has 40 DVDs that comprises all 236 episodes that are housed in a thick red box and goes with a special collector’s booklet. Once again, I was able to relive the cool “Friends” moments, watch episodes I missed, laugh at their ...

• really funny jokes, share their tears and hang out at Central Perk again. I even had the bonus DVD that includes behind the scenes, video guestbook that features other celebrities who became a part of the sitcom (like Brad Pitt, Reese Witherspoon and Christina Applegate), creator commentaries and a peek at how popular Friends was all over the globe.

I love how the actors and actresses portray the characters of Monica, Rachel, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe and Ross. They were as natural as can be and the traits of each one suit the artist who plays the part. I also love the whole plot. It deals with the issues a normal person deals with in his/her lifetime, such as relationship conflicts, falling in and out of love, starting

a family, dealing with friends and more. This is the primary reason why this sitcom is a hit, most people was able to relate to the situations the characters go thru.

All in all, Friends will always remain in the hearts of those who was entertained by these 6 different individuals. Their punch lines will always leave a smile on our lips. It is indeed a joy to own it in DVD. And when you suddenly miss Monica’s over organization or Ross’ dinosaur stories, all you have to do is pop one DVD and you’ll see them over and over again! My money is worth the pleasure I get from watching them. I would recommend you grab your own. This also makes a great gift to all FRIENDS fanatics like myself.

vida says :

Friends started sometime early 1990’s.. I think 1994 around that time I was around same age as the main characters, but i was married with 2 kids. As soon as i got out of college, I got married. I still don’t know why? Anyway whenever i would sit and watch a new episode, I had to cry at the end because I felt MY FRIENDS are gone. quite ironic, because after marriage i did lose touch with my friends. So this sitcom was more than just a show to me. it was reconnecting me with my friends.

p.s: of course with the advent of technology and internet and social media platform , now we are all reconnected.

Lou says :

Yes 1994 is correct. I was only 6 at the time and I thought the characters were so old but of course now I have surpassed their ages in the earlier series I do feel like I can identify with different characters at different parts of my life.

Anam Roohi says :

Yes that’s true …..friends from ur college and even from school remain always in ur memories so whenever you watch a series like the “friends”you always get back to your precious memories.

Mauna Locca says :

I will always have a soft spot for this TV series. Watching the reruns never fails to make me laugh, cry or just be speechless with amusement. Friends change. But the more they change,the more they remain the same.

Khushi says :

I could nt agree more with your point. FRIENDS indeed is a cult sitcom which can make you laugh even when you are feeling low. And most importantly being created in 90s it covered most of untouched topics which were considered as a taboo for eg. Gay marraige, single motherhood, surrogacy etc. I still watch friends and I never get bored of it. Joey And Phoebe are my favorites.

Arnold77 says :

These nations have rarely see the path to defending their own wealth as the one which drains money from their own economies and into those of others. ,

Mauna Locca says :

What are you talking about? This is a review of Friends, a popular TV series in America about the enduring value of friendship. This is not a philosophical discussion of economic theory or political systems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592701579810131/k2311a0127/1.27.09