Spring Valley Flaxseed Oil
  • And just 2 days ago, I had my latest blood test and I was so happy that it with the aid of Spring Valley Flaxseed Oil, my blood cholesterol levels was down 18 points

• by lipsticknladdles

Last year my blood tests results came back and I have very high cholesterol levels. This is still in connection with the type 1 Diabetes that I have. At age 30, 230mg/dL is interpreted as borderline-high risk. The sad fact is that my bad cholesterol is high and my good cholesterol is low. Then two months later, after strict diet and exercise, I had another blood test and the results, my previous 230 mg/dL was down to 225. Yes it went down but that is still not the numbers my doctors want. Yet I don’t want to resolve it thru oral medications such as taking the vastatins so I research the net and look for possible alternatives. Flax Seed & its oil came

out of the list that. Reliable sources said that Flax seed has a high content of alpha linolenic acids, a plant derived omega 3 fatty acids. It is basically similar to those found in salmon. Studies found that Flax seed & its oil lowers total cholesterol and LDL, the bad cholesterol. It also have a positive effect on platelets’ consistency thus reducing the risk of heat attacks. Aside from that, it is said to heal the inner lining of the inflamed intestines, lower the risk of certain cancers, stabilize blood sugar and reduce inflammation in arthritis and some other inflammation that accompanies Parkinson’s and asthma.

Flaxseed can be included in cereals, salad and in other recipes where nutty flavor is preferred such as muffins, cupcakes and ...

• even cookies. Its oils can also be substituted to oils. I have tried doing that but it seem not enough still. I searched for over the counter supplements that could help elevate my good cholesterol (and lower my bad cholesterol). My husband found Spring Valley 1000 mg of Flaxseed Oils in soft gels. It is being sold for less than $10 at Walmart. The 100 pieces soft gels are kept in a plastic tinted bottle with yellow cap cover. It is manufactured by Nature’s Bounty Inc. of Bohemia, New York and was produced under strict quality guidelines. Having checked all that, we bought this bottle. As instructed, I take 1 capsule with meals, three times a day. It took me 30 days more
        or less to finish the whole bottle. And just 2 days ago, I had my latest blood test and I was so happy that it with the aid of Spring Valley Flaxseed Oil, my blood cholesterol levels was down 18 points. Therefore, I must say that strict diet, exercise and flax seed oil did the trick! It is effective indeed BUT not without diet and exercise.

If you have the same cholesterol problems like mine, it is time to have a ‘flaxseed talk’ with your doctor. Ask them if its right for you. Who knows, this might be the heaven sent supplement that you’ve been waiting for. It helped me, it might help you as well in improving your numbers, lowering the bad cholesterol and increasing the good ones.

alia yasin says :

i don`t if u received my email yesterday but my question is what kind of gelatin you used in flaxseed oil vitamin is it pork or beef?

Jules Li says :

It’s non-porcine, which essentially means non-pork. The gelatin is made using beef.

Galega says :

Gelatin is actually outsourced by the manufacturer. It is produced by using both beef and pork. There is no information provided about the exact nature of gelatin used in this supplement of pork or beef.

In fact, you should not mind about gelatin. Nowhere it is considered as a nonvegetarian items. You should freely use it, if needed.

alia yasin says :

what kind of gelatin you use in flaxseed oil, it is made of pork or beef?

Jules Li says :

The gelatin is made of beef.

Galega says :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342701579691231/k2311a0127/1.27.09