Chikka.com  » Web sites  »
  • All I need is just download the messenger itself to make things more convenient, other wise you can do it my signing up to their website and do the texting there
  • They also have the tools you need to make your chikka experience easy

• by lipsticknladdles

When I was still in the Philippines and I am connected to the internet, I use chikka to send text message to my friends instead of charging a peso to my prepaid phone. It saves me a little money. Now when I went to the United States, chikka became more handy and valuable to me.

How useful it is to have a web-based messenger that allows you to send free SMS to your friends and family

member’s mobile phones. All I need is just download the messenger itself to make things more convenient, other wise you can do it my signing up to their website and do the texting there.

To sign-up, you just have to create an account with chikka. Fill in the personal information needed and you are good to go.

All you have to loose is just a couple minutes and there’s so much to gain. You save a ...

• lot of money because it charges not a single penny.

With your laptop and internet connection, you will be able to connect to friends on the other side of the globe.

If you will go into the website, you will learn that, the new and updated chikka now allows you to connect even with your Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger and ICQ, a more convenient way indeed.

You don’t need to login separately. They also have the

tools you need to make your chikka experience easy.

They provide a user-friendly interface, FAQs, technical support if you encounter bugs and more. They also have promos that allow chikka users to win an ipod.

What’s more is that there are promises of more cool features soon. I can hardly wait! If you haven’t tried sending free text messages thru chikka, then you don’t have to wait anymore, register now! It is a highly recommended and trusted site!

Chikka.com
    pipay says :

how you establish and manage chikka.com? explain how the firm came to be in chikka.com? how you mange the campany of chikka.com?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202701579621231/k2311a0127/1.27.09