Prestige wall clock  » Watches  »
    • Item:Prestige wall clock By:Krishnakoamli

We have been using prestige wall clock for more than 10 years. It is still working good. I like its design and color. It is dark maroon color with gold color numbers inside it.

The numbers are arranged in most convenient manner to easily watch the time. Its musical alaram reminds the time for every hour by ringing bell.I did not find any problem with the machine .I never changed the machine in ...

• last 10 years. It is still good. And also it does not require any special maintenance. You need to change the battery. That’s all. And the price was also reasonable. I did not invest even a single penny since
        the date of purchase, regarding servicing the machine.It is working fine.There are many other models of Prestige company available in the market in various prices depending upon the interest and requirement.This is product of India and manufactured by Prestige Ltd.

Prestige wall clock
    Chelyka Ligutom says :

The design really ignite those visitors. I really like the design and its color. It was really nice to have one of it and using it as part of my daily lives. That’s not the only thing that I really like about this clock. It is not that really expensive. Many visitors that already came in to my house and they found this clock really cool and beautiful.

O.P.Sharma says :

I have been using. Prestige quartz wall clock model musician with Roman digits since 1985 and is working without any time. Difference….The only problem is hourly chime. Doesn’t work due to broken connections of that circuit. If manufacturer can get it repaired ready to pay the reasonable charges for that….thanx .. opsharma

Galega says :

All Prestige Watch stores keep a watch mechanic. You need to just visit a shop and get the circuit fixed.

quick note by anonymous :

Sir, I bought prestige wall clock for Rs 400in 1977 and it is still working fine after 44 years of service. You will not believe it. Yes it is 44 years old No part has been changed except battery.

Galega says :

That must be a premium watch you know. It had costed you Rs. 400 in 1977, when majority of Indians were not even earning half of this amount in one month. And, even with a premium quality product, running without any problem for 44 - 45 years is not a small achievement.

P.P.Pandey says :

I got this clock from Amway in few month back,I am very sorry to say that this clock stopped one day even inserting new battery.The Clock is under warranty.Batch date code is as NI-WC AI 28 12 10

Galega says :

You can contact the Prestige Sales and Service Centers. These centers are located throughout India. You can find it in your city. They will repair the clock. It seems the problem is with the machine.

Jeannie says :

My Prestige wall clock stopped working even though I inserted a brand new battery. It has taken absolutely abuse in the 5 yrs we`ve owned it. How can I get it fixed?

Galega says :

Please see some professional who deals in watch repair. I think while fixing the battery some sensitive parts of the machine has got displaced.

Joanna says :

Hi,

First, I would definitely make sure that you have the correct sized battery installed. Also if it takes a regular type battery, make sure that you have it installed correctly. If that doesn’t work, take a q-tip that is slightly damp and clean out the battery hole. It is possible that over time dust and debris has collected around the battery. I had the same problem with a wall clock, and I paid $ 75 for the clock repair technician to do that.

However, if that doesn’t work it should definitely be taken to a certified clock repair technician. It is likely overtime that the spring mechanisms inside the clock have been damaged. It will require specific tools and cleaner to fix the problem.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64230557950531/k2311a0523/5.23.06