Samsung (WS 32 Z 306 P) Flat screen TV
  • Well talking about looks, this Samsung TV definitely has got it
  • Besides it's very compact and we didn't have problem figuring where to put it
  • The picture and sound quality are amazing

• by Sana
      Actually I wanted a Plasma or LCD TV. It looks better, occupies less space. But reading information on the Internet, comparing all sorts of reviews, we decided to spend money on something less cool looking but more reliable and fitting into our budget. Well talking about looks, this Samsung TV definitely has got it.

It has a flat 32 inch screen, big speakers, very nice

modern design. Besides it’s very compact and we didn’t have problem figuring where to put it. The TV has all the standard features and is easily adjustable both with a remote control and buttons on the TV itself.

All the channels can be found automatically within a few minutes. Of course they do not go in the order I would like them see in. But it is possible to change the order of channels once they are found.

The picture and sound quality are amazing. Really - there are no weird occasional stripes or darker or lighter spots on the display. It’s clear, bright and .

huge. We had a smaller TV before, so at first faces on the screen of this TV looked extremely big. I still think that ...

• Samsung (WS 32 Z 306 P) Flat screen TV
      wide screens make things and people look somewhat stretched, but with time I got used to that and don’t see it anymore.

Sound can be adjusted in a variety of ways depending on what we are watching. My boyfriend was playing with these settings for a week. I guess he got bored, so now we have the same sound for everything, which is still

great.

There was one funny thing about this TV - it always made noise when we turned it on/off - sort of like a cell phone. First it was cute, then it started to annoy. We went through a manual and figured that that sound can be easily turned off.

Thank God. The bottom line - the TV looks very nice, performs even better, and not very expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16230557940531/k2311a0523/5.23.06