SQUISH therapy massaging foot pillow
  • I am so utterly thrilled with my gift, that I know you will love it, as well

• by covenly1
      There are a lot of massging foot products on the market, and I have tried most of them. I was just given a SQUISH therapy massaging foot pillow, that I find to be the most relaxing foot therapy I have tried! There is a soothing massaging action that is simply one that will put your entire body in a state of relaxation.

There are no cords to deal with, nothing to plug in.

This uses 4 AA batteries, and makes it totally, easily portable.

I do have Raynaulds, and that means that if I do not keep my feet really massaged and warm, that I will lose my feet.

That is not something I want, naturally! I was thrilled with this gift, and used it for over three hours the first time I used it! It was as if I could not believe the way it allowed my blood to circulate to my feet, bringing them to a nice, pink color.

Thousands of actually squishy micro-sized beads are put into a brick red, soft as velvet, one piece, two slotted (for two feet) massaging pillow.

All I need to do, is to insert the batteries, turn the massaging action to low or high, lie back and relax! Because it is so small and light weight, I can use ...

• it in bed, in a chair, sitting up at my desk at work, take it outside when the weather is nice, use it just anywhere that is dry! This is fantastic for me! With Raynaulds, your feet and fingers must be kept from turning the purple/black that mine had turned, or the digits will be lost through amputation.

I didn’t stop with just my feet, either.

I put my hands inside the pillow slots, and let them be massaged, as well.

Totally, a retreat from the pains of the day for both hands and feet.

The Squish therapy massaging foot pillow carries a one year limited warranty, as well.

Model SQM-F2BRG is what I own, and it cannot be praised highly enough from me!

Do your feet feel pain at day’s end? Do you have arthritis that makes your hands and feet painful? Do you have any medical reason that means you MUST keep your circulation going better than it does on its own? Do you just like the idea of total relaxation? If you answered, ‘YES!’ to any of those questions, get yourself one very pretty, wonderful, medicinal, relaxing Homedics SQUISH therapy massaging pillow, as quickly as you can do it! I am so utterly thrilled with my gift, that I know you will love it, as well!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34230557930531/k2311a0523/5.23.06