Slim-Fast

• by Betty Mack

I have been drinking Slim-Fast for about 2 years solid now. I have one for breakfast every morning. I only like the rich chocolate royale flavor shake.

The other flavors gross me out leaving a weird after taste. The rich chocolate royale flavor is really good though.

The bars a pretty good

too. I personally like the cookie dough and chocolate bars.

I buy my Slim-Fast shakes from Sams Club. They have really reasonable prices compared to any store and you can buy a case of 24.

I started drinking Slim-Fast to help me loose a little weight and stop eating so much ...

• carbs for breakfast. I used to eat a big bowl of cereal and sometimes toast each morning.

Now I only have my Slim-Fast and I’m good to go. They are really great in the morning because I usually am rushed to get to work so I drink it in the car.

The

trick is the put a Slim-Fast shake in the freezer about 30 minutes before you plan on drinking it. That was it will be really cold.

They taste much better really cold. But just don’t forget about it because it will freeze.

I like to drink mine with a straw also. Just my preference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272701579241231/k2311a0127/1.27.09