CHI Turbo Big 2″ Straightener  » Cosmetics  »
  • I highly recommend this straightener because it has several different heat settings, it gets all the way up to 356 degrees Fahrenheit and as low as 176 degrees Fahrenheit
  • The battle can end with the Chi it is the best straightener I have EVER used, it fixes every problem I mentioned even in HIGH HUMIDITY

• by Ciara

Although the Chi Turbo straightener may be high in price, it is an excellent straightener and worth the price. I highly recommend this straightener because it has several different heat settings, it gets all the way up to 356 degrees Fahrenheit and as low as 176 degrees Fahrenheit.

I also recommend it because it makes your

hair very soft and shiny not to mention stick straight.

I have extremely curly hair and I have purchased many of straighteners that seem to straighten my hair but then twenty minutes later my hair is frizzy and annoyingly terrible looking.

Anyone who has curly hair knows how much a struggle it is to keep your ...

• hair straight, its like a never ending battle and no matter how long or how much product you put in your hair it will eventually get frizzy and big.

The battle can end with the Chi it is the best straightener I have EVER used, it fixes every problem I mentioned even in HIGH HUMIDITY!!!!!! It may

be on the expensive side but it lasts a long time and it really works, if your going to spend money on a straightener get the CHI Turbo.

Other features it includes is: a long swivel cord, felt on the top so you don’t burn yourself and it also comes in different sizes from 1″, 1.

5″, and 2″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312601579151131/k2311a0126/1.26.09