Bell Phone model 36280  » Electronics  »
  • I had a gift card at Riteaid so I decided to go there to look for a phone
  • I like the way the phone works in the house and it seems to also have a range of about one hundred feet outside the house
  • I think that this phone is one that is going to be really serviceable and useful for me
  • I would recommend this phone to anyone who needs a cordless phone for daily use

• by snowy

Recently I discovered I needed a new cordless phone. I had a gift card at Riteaid so I decided to go there to look for a phone. I really wanted a phone with caller ID, but I saw this Bell phone model 36280 for only 24.99.

This phone does have a talk light indicator, a flash button, a light button that indicates the charge on the phone, a program button , a ring button and a

memo button and a handset and all the equipment that pretty much comes standard with cordless phones.

This phone seems to have a good tone and it stays charged for several hours once you remove it from the handset. I am pleased with this phone so far. I like the way the phone works in the house and it seems to also have a range of about one hundred feet outside the house. This ...

• is a great feature.

This phone comes with a little manual that tells you how the phone operates and how the features are supposed to work. I think that this phone is one that is going to be really serviceable and useful for me. It has been so far. It stays charged for about 8 hours when it is out of the handset, so you don’t have to worry about it going dead all of the

time.

When you buy a cordless phone you need to be aware of the interference factor that often happens with these type of phones.

So far this phone does not seem to have problems with it’s reception and I am able to use it effectively in all rooms of the house as well as outdoors.

I would recommend this phone to anyone who needs a cordless phone for daily use. This Bell 36280 is a nicely priced cordless phone.

Pam says :

How do you change the language on the message protion of the answering machine?

Galega says :

The first thing you need to press is 98 to access the answering machine. Now, press 4,3,3 and select the language. English is the default language. You can change it to another, if that is listed.

snowy replies :

I really don`t know, because I used English. I`m sure you could go to the website to find out though. Good Luck

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162601579081131/k2311a0126/1.26.09