Scoop Free Automatic Litter Box  » Pets  »
  • All in all I am extremely impressed with this litter box

• by Tiffany

After having some bad luck with previous automatic litter boxes, I was rather reluctant to buy another one. After some deabting with my husband, we decided to try The Scoop Free by Lucky Litter. What an amazing product!! I was somewhat concerned with the use of the crystals instead of clumping litter, as

I was wondering what happened to the pee? Well the crystals pretty much soak it all up (including the smell!!), and you don’t even notice it!! There’s no smell whatsoever!

My cat uses the box and the timer starts a 20 minute countdown to rake across the litter. It leaves no evidence behind! No leftover poop, no pee in one big spot, and no smell! The compartment that it pushes the waste into is so convienient, and there’s no cleanup or scooping for you to do! The only thing that I have found, is the crystals stick to my cats paws when he jumps out of ...

• Scoop Free Automatic Litter Box
      the box, but I’m sure that would be illiminated if we had the Hood that you can buy for it. The refill catridges that you buy for new litter are so easy too! They are a bit on the pricey side (anywhere from $16-$20 CDN), but also illiminate the need to buy a
      new box of litter twice a month. The company claims that you can get up to a full month on one refill (per cat), but you may need to change it sooner than that.

All in all I am extremely impressed with this litter box! A definite purchase for those who are sick of the smelly scooping!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292601579061131/k2311a0126/1.26.09