Alli weight loss pills  » Health  »
2.5
  • I did however recently break down and decided that I would give it a try
  • I am happy to report that I did not have any of these side affects at all

• by Brian Cote

So I kept seeing ads on television for this great weight loss product called Alli. One that even included a pharmacist to lost weight using this pill. I waited a while to try it because I heard that the pill had some rather nasty side affects. I did however recently break down and decided that I would give it a try. I have been working at home

recently so it should not be that big of a deal if I had to deal with some of the rather unfortunate side affects.

The pill is supposed to absorb about half of the fat that you eat in a day, and if you eat too much fat at any one meal it causes stomach cramps and may cause you to run to the restroom. In fact if you run a search on Alli side affects there are a large number of pages that are set up just for people with the side affects that come with this pill. I am happy to report that I did not have any of these side affects at all. But I am saddened to write that I did not lose any weight either. I don’t know if I ...

• Alli weight loss pills
      got a bad batch of the product, or maybe my body just did now work with it.

Once I changed my diet and stopped trying to use diet pills I lost a considerable amount of weight. 60 pounds so far. My advice is try it on your own before you decide that you need a pill to help you out. Get out get your body moving, and

really watch what you eating. I’m learning that you cant decide that you are going to go on a “diet” because you will lose weight but it will all come back. You need to make a change that you can follow for the rest of your life.

I’m still giving Alli a rating of 5 because I do know a few people who have taken it with success.

Alli weight loss pills

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342601579001131/k2311a0126/1.26.09