Jumper movie  » Movies  »
  • I thought the plot was one of the most original ones I had seen in a long while
  • I thought that Hayden Christensen was possibly one of the best people to cast in the role of the jumper David Rice as he is a good actor, and think portrayed the character's emotions and personality much better than I think a lot of other actors would have
  • I would recommend the movie Jumper to many Science Fiction fans and those set of movie goers who love to view movies about super heroes and super powers

• by RedTape

“Jumper” was one of my favorite movies released in 2008. In fact, I did not know about the movie until I saw it advertising a little before it went into theatres. When I saw it advertising I wanted to see it a lot, but I knew I would neither have the time nor money to, so I would have to either watch it online or wait until it came out on cable television.

I would say that the movie is a little bit of the genres of

Science Fiction and Adventure about a secret group of people on Earth who have a unusual genetic mutation which allows them to teleport themselves and other objects and human beings anywhere around the world. It focuses in fact on one particular guy, David Rice (Hayden Christensen), who comes from a broken family where his mother has abandoned him and his father does not seem to care much about him. He learns of his powers as a jumper though when he is about to drown and teleports himself ...

• away and leaves town. He then robs a bank and years after realizes that the bank robbery has brought him to the attention of a government organization which hunts and destroys jumpers.

I thought the plot was one of the most original ones I had seen in a long while. I was tired of seeing silly romance movies advertising about everyday situations which I was not interested in and was so grateful for this movie which kicked into my adventurous side.

I also loved the acting. I thought

that Hayden Christensen was possibly one of the best people to cast in the role of the jumper David Rice as he is a good actor, and think portrayed the character’s emotions and personality much better than I think a lot of other actors would have.

I would recommend the movie “Jumper” to many Science Fiction fans and those set of movie goers who love to view movies about super heroes and super powers. It is an adventure film I would recommend for most young people to watch.

Jumper movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112601578971131/k2311a0126/1.26.09