The Neverending Story  » Movies  »
  • I enjoyed it as much as I did when I first saw it

• by Snowcat777

The Neverending Story is a movie about a boy named Bastian. In the beginning of the movie he’s chased by a some bullies. These bullies drop him into a trash dumpster. When he climbs out the bullies chase him into an old book store.

That is where he finds out about The Neverending Story. The Neverending Story is about a place called Fantasia. Fantasia is falling apart and the child - like empress is sick.

The young empress sent for a warrior to fight the Nothing and save their world. The warrior

named Atreyu is a young boy. He leaves on his quest to fight the Nothing with a amulet of two snakes entwined together called an Orn.

Bastian starts reading The Neverending Story and finds a magical world of beauty and wonder. This is a great family film it’s filled with comedy and adventure mixed with just enough suspense to keep you wondering, What will happen next? Children will enjoy watching this movie. A character I really like is Falcor the luckdragon.

He’s cool and friendly with a sense of humor. I also ...

• like Atreyu who is really courageous and keeps on trying even when it seems as though he might give up at times, he keeps on going strong. I first saw this movie at school when I was a child I just recently watched it again.

I enjoyed it as much as I did when I first saw it. Will Atreyu save Fantasia and all those there from the Nothing? What is the Nothing? Why is Fantasia so special? What is the cause of the child - like empress’es mysterious illness? Watch the

movie. A really sad part of the movie is when Atreyu’s horse Artax lets the depression of the swamp get to him and he sinks in the mud to his death.

I almost cried at this part in the movie. The overall message in this movie is reading is an adventure. Be strong and courageous in all you do and don’t quit.

Our hopes and dreams are special to each of us. We should try to achieve them and do our best to keep them alive even if it’s only in our heart’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112601578941131/k2311a0126/1.26.09