Advil Cold and Sinus  » Medicine  »
  • It is non-drowsy so I stay alert while taking it and driving is no problem
  • The only side effect I have noticed is that it tends to dry out my sinus passages and nose
  • It cost around $6.00 for a box of 20 caplets at the military Rx

• by aupoet

I use Advil cold and sinus medicine as my first choice cold medicine when I actually get sick to help me stay on the job by controlling my symptoms. I have a chronic sinus infection, so when I come down with a cold or when the weather changes out, I really suffer from sinus headaches.

My head pounds,

I sneeze excessively, and my sinuses won’t drain.

This medication does the trick for me, relieving all my symptoms and allowing me to stay active and pain free for several hours.

The directions say one or two caplets can be taken every four to six hours.

I find that its effects wear off after nearly the four hour ...

• mark and I have to take more.

It is non-drowsy so I stay alert while taking it and driving is no problem.

The only side effect I have noticed is that it tends to dry out my sinus passages and nose.

I can use saline spray to overcome that problem though.

The active ingredients in this product are

Ibuprofen and Pseudoephedrine and there are warnings about each on the label.

It doesn’t upset my stomach or cause me any urinary problems.

My father cannot take it though, because of his enlarged prostrate.

It and most other cold medicines bother his urinary system.

It cost around $6 for a box of 20 caplets at the military Rx.

Advil Cold and Sinus

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262601578881131/k2311a0126/1.26.09