House Of ING Chinese restaurant  » Restaurants  »
4113 S. Cedar Lansing, Michigan, 48910
  • House Of ING is one of the best Chinese restaurants here in Lansing, Michigan

• by hornetlover

House Of ING is one of the best Chinese restaurants here in Lansing, Michigan. My husband and I would always stop by the restaurant to get our favorites, mushroom fried rice for my husband and subgum or chop seuy for me.

House of ING has a variety of fried rice and chop seuy. There is beef,pork,chicken,shrimp,vegetables and mushroom, my

husband’s favorite. Their chop seuy is one of a kind. I have tried some other Chinese restaurants here and I ordered chop seuy, but House of ING is the best. You can have chicken chop seuy, pork chop seuy, shrimp chop seuy, beef and mushroom chop seuy. I have tried them all but my favorite is chicken chop ...

• seuy, plus they put a lot of your ordered stuff in it. Rice is included when you order for any chop seuy.

When it comes to price, it is very reasonable. They offers so many other kinds of Chinese foods. Like fish, sea foods and also American favorites.

Crews were so friendly. Polite and will accommodate you in your needs

while dining or if you get your order to go. Yesterday was my wedding and my husband and I plus some family members dined-in at House of ING. The food was incredible. The place is cozy with a mellow and smooth music playing. It was so wonderful. My husband and I would always go back to House of ING.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72601578871131/k2311a0126/1.26.09