Spice World movie
  • Nevertheless, like many of the young girls, I thought it was one of the greatest movies ever made when I watched it for the first time months after it was released
  • However, one can debate that it was not one of the worst movies ever made because I think that the movie was obviously made to be silly
  • The acting wasn't super as I don't think one could expect perfect acting from major popstars
  • Nevertheless silly or not I would recommend this movie for many Spice Girls fans

• by RedTape

When the movie Spice World came out in theatres it was all the rage amongst young girls. I never got to see it in theatres myself, but I can remember my friends constantly talking about it and me feeling left out. On the other hand, there were the more grown children and adults saying that it was one of the silliest movies they had ever seen and one of the worst movies

ever made. Nevertheless, like many of the young girls, I thought it was one of the greatest movies ever made when I watched it for the first time months after it was released. In fact I can remember watching it over and over on cable.

Looking back at it now, Spice World was possibly one of the worst movies ever made, and it was incredibly silly. However, one can debate that it was not ...

• one of the worst movies ever made because I think that the movie was obviously made to be silly.

Spice World was about the Spice Girls’ producers, entourage and so on trying to decide what the Spice Girls movie should be about. It starred the real Spice Girls which were Melanie Chisholm (Sporty Spice), Emma Bunton (Baby Spice), Melanie Brown (Scary Spice), Victoria Beckham nee Adams (Posh Spice) and Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice). The

acting wasn’t super as I don’t think one could expect perfect acting from major popstars. The theme the movie covered was also “Girl Power” like most of the Spice Girls’ songs.

Nevertheless silly or not I would recommend this movie for many Spice Girls fans. I might not recommend it to many eight year old girls these days though, as it seems to me that they might be interested in more modern celebrities on Disney.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112601578791131/k2311a0126/1.26.09