Evenflo Nipples and Baby Bottles  » Baby care  »
  • I bought Evenflo Nipples and Bottles and fun out that it is a very nice bottle after all
  • Being a wise mom and a wise consumer its definitely worth it
  • The nipples are very soft for the newborn babies and infants so feeding is easier
  • I recommend it to mothers like me especially here in the Philippines

• by maffy

Living here in the Philippines I often saw television commercials about Evenflo Baby Bottles and Baby Nipples. When it was my turn to buy things for my baby I tried to buy the cheaper products which are highly recognized because of efficiency and durability.

I bought Evenflo Nipples and Bottles and fun out that it is a

very nice bottle after all.

Using it is very easy its very light weight and made of good material too.

Its very easy to clean it up too.

I can say that using it is a wise thing because of its durability.

Spending my money on it is a wise decision.

Being a wise mom and a ...

• wise consumer its definitely worth it.

It is also very good for my baby because the texture of the nipples is well fit for my new born infant.

The nipples are very soft for the newborn babies and infants so feeding is easier.

My baby uses it every time she needs to have her milk and drink

water too.

I recommend it to mothers like me especially here in the Philippines.

I can say that it is a good and worth while product.

I can say that even though I am a little thrifty I never compromise quality especially if its for my baby and Evenflo is a good product to buy and use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542601578621131/k2311a0126/1.26.09