Potato Baby Pacifier
  • As a nurse I know that the gratification of babies comes from sucking and this is what makes my baby quiet
  • If you're a mom who is in the look for a good pacifier I recommend using Potato Baby Pacifier, I have tested it and I can say that its very effective and efficient to use

• by maffy

When my baby girl was less than a month old I was really bothered every time she cries so much. As a nurse I know that the gratification of babies comes from sucking and this is what makes my baby quiet.

Often times she would suck and suck until she gets over feed to prevent this I asked my pediatrician if I can already give my baby a pacifier and he said that its alright as long

as its soft and not irritating to the baby.

I went to a department store to find a suitable baby pacifier because my mom got a pacifier but it was an orthodontics pacifier that’s why it is very hard and my baby can’t even suck it.

I saw a variety of pacifier brands and did a little test on each of it, a did a little squeezing on the nipple of each pacifier and some of it ...

• didn’t pass my meticulousness, I was able to see Potato Baby Pacifier and since it passed my qualifications as the right pacifier for my baby I immediately bought it.

It comes with a necklace as a tie and a cover too.

When I got home I immediately cleaned it and gave it a test on my baby.

After feeding my baby I gave her the pacifier for her to suck on it, I can say that it

is very helpful to me because my baby isn’t over fed anymore and she can even go to sleep easily with the help of the pacifier.

As for price issues it is one of the cheapest pacifiers that I have seen in the department store.

If you’re a mom who is in the look for a good pacifier I recommend using Potato Baby Pacifier, I have tested it and I can say that its very effective and efficient to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542601578561031/k2311a0126/1.26.09