Sleep Number Select Comfort Bed  » Furniture  »
  • Without a doubt, the Sleep Number bed is the best I have found and find it hard to believe I will find anything better
  • The first being a problem with the air compressor
  • Still under warranty, the company sent a new one out and I slipped the faulty one into the box the new one came in and shipped it back at no cost

• by Jbent

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have slept on the Sleep Number Bed by Select Comfort (California King) for over five years now. I’ve gone through my share of beds, from Tempur-Pedic memory foam to sleeping on the floor.

Having a herniated disk in my lower back (L4/L5) for more than half my life, finding the right bed was an odyssey and crucial to my well being.

Without a doubt, the Sleep Number bed is the best I have found and find it hard to believe I will find anything better.

This bed is adjustable by means of air chamber mattresses, allowing you to find just the right firmness for your individual needs.

Probably the best part of this (in the Dual Mattress sizes) is the ability for you and your mate to control the firmness of your own side of the bed.

With the pillow top mattress cover and solid construction, it loses nothing to a conventional bed and gains by heads and shoulders in versatility and comfort.

There have been a couple of issues with the equipment.

The first being a problem with the air compressor.

...

• Sleep Number Select Comfort Bed
      Still under warranty, the company sent a new one out and I slipped the faulty one into the box the new one came in and shipped it back at no cost.

The second was a slow leak in one of the mattress chambers.

My mistake was not acting fast enough, for they have a sliding scale on returns after the initial full

warranty ends.

The good thing is they replaced it at 80% of the cost, so procrastination cost me 20%, but they were responsive and quick to satisfy.

The trick is to act quickly.

I find no downside to this bed and will be hard pressed to own any other.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572501578380731/k2311a0125/1.25.09