Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • This product takes good care of my dry skin problems and since I started using this lotion, I notice that the problem doesn't arise as often
  • This lotion is, so it's definitely safe to use as often as I feel is necessary

• by GenesisOne

Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin lotion works well when my skin feels dry. It’s really a bothersome feeling that I cannot stand for too long of a time.

This product takes good care of my dry skin problems and since I started using this lotion, I notice that the problem doesn’t arise as often.

As

long as I use it on a regular basis, my skin feels terrific.

This lotions works especially well in the winter when it gets cold.

My skin is especially sensitive to the cold, so I always make sure I have a bottle of this lotion around.

I also like how the lotion isn’t slimy or ...

• greasy so it doesn’t leave any sort of residue or sticky feeling after I apply it.

There are healthy ingredients in this skin lotion, otherwise I wouldn’t use this lotion.

I don’t want to rub anything into my skin that could cause any sort of problems in the years to come.

The ingredients must all

be natural and safe and free of potentially harmful chemicals or ingredients.

This lotion is, so it’s definitely safe to use as often as I feel is necessary.

The bottle is quite big and it lasts me for some time, and the price is reasonable too, so for me, this lotion is the only lotion I need.

Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312501578290631/k2311a0125/1.25.09