Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Seasoned Crinkles
  • Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Seasoned Crinkles are delicious frozen french fries that I just never grow tired of
  • They are so crispy and tasty that they are superior to most of the fries sold in restaurants and fast foods, in my opinion
  • The best part of it all is these fries are healthier for me and for everyone else than those served in restaurants and fast foods because they aren't deep fried in oil
  • Ore-lda has me hooked and I'm happy to be hooked

• by GenesisOne

Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Seasoned Crinkles are delicious frozen french fries that I just never grow tired of. They are so crispy and tasty that they are superior to most of the fries sold in restaurants and fast foods, in my opinion.

And the seasoning on these fries! Wow! Who needs salt? I sure don’t when I’m having these fries -

the flavor cannot be enhanced by anything.

I don’t even use ketchup because that dulls the flavor of the fries.

The bag comes full and for me, I can get about four meals out of one bag.

They make great snacks or terrific sides come lunch or dinner.

The best part of it all is these fries are healthier for ...

• me and for everyone else than those served in restaurants and fast foods because they aren’t deep fried in oil.

Fries don’t have to be deep fried to taste good, as these prove! All I have to do is stick them in the oven for twenty five minutes or so and they are done! Easy to prepare and so good

to eat after they just come out of the oven! After trying these fries, I’ll never try another brand again.

Ore-lda has me hooked and I’m happy to be hooked.

If you’re looking for a french fry that’s full of flavor, crispy, and easy to prepare and relatively harmless to one’s health, then these fries are a must to be tried!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272501578240631/k2311a0125/1.25.09